Problem to commit translation for Builder

Hello folks,

While trying to commit Brazilian Portuguese translation for Builderś help (Master branch), I received the following message that prevented me to continue the action:

"~/Gnome/gnome-builder/help/pt_BR> git push

and the repository exists."

Note: I was on the

Please, may someone clarify if I dont have sufficient privilleges to commit there?

Thanks in advance, Enrico