Re: 3.20 release notes available for translation

Here is what I found during translation:

This provides a way to quickly access music and video applications"
that are currently in use.

There is a lone quotation mark (") here.

GNOME 3.20 includes many other new features and improvements, including
reviews in software,

Probably the program, "Software" in that case.

As with previous versions of GNOME, an indicator is displayed in the
top bar when location service are in use.

"are" is plural form, so this looks like it should be "location services"

Thanks, I've pushed your suggestions:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/release-notes/commit/?h=gnome-3-20&id=6575fc6c35ad12ff9db6c3d11f9cfeda8bbba58d

New tabs now inherit browsing history when opened from a link (this
restores behavior that was lost in a previous version).

I'm not sure about the meaning of this one. Is it something like "(this
restores behavior that would have been lost in a previous version)" that
is intended?

It looks correct to me - it means that 3.16 had this behavior, but
3.18 regressed, and 3.20 fixes that.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg