Re: installation friulian

Thank you so much, Rafal

Il mer giu 29 10:31:39 2016 GMT+0200, Rafal Luzynski scrive:
26.06.2016 07:26 Fabio Tomat <f t public gmail com> wrote:

 Good morning community.
 I just installed Fedora 24 but as the previous releases the installation
process was not possible in my native language (friulian). (last time it was
possible was a fedora long long time ago). Is there a reason for not being in
list during the installation or am I missing something?
[...]

Fedora installation software is called Anaconda and it is not
a part of GNOME. Its translation is hosted at Zanata [1].
If you look at the list of languages supported by Zanata [2]
Friulian is not even there. So the first thing you must do is
to figure out how to add a language to Zanata. You can find
some hints here [3].

Regards,

Rafal

[1] https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/anaconda