date in friulian

Greetings community,
with gnome 3.20 I modified the dates in gnome as best as I could, but the right form of the date is this:

al 1ⁿ di jugn dal 2016      literally translated:  at the(singular) 1ˢᵗ of June of the 2016
ai 25 di jugn dal 2016     literally translated:  at the(plural) 25 of June of the 2016

I don't know how to implement this.
the big problem (in the translated software) is specify if it's the first day of the month or one of the remaining days.

Can someone help me resolve this problem, what should I do?