Re: Portugal portuguese manual files

Good afternoon Rafael,

Many thanks for your prompt reply and the submission to the repository.

I have not yet started with the remaining documentation files (not even downloading the Brazilian base files that I mentioned in the other reply), but in the meantime I tried to understand the GIT process.

The main documentation I found in addition to your guidance was the following link:

https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo

There is no mention in it about the protocol to create/request a git account in GNOME and I was not able to find a a register/login on https://git.gnome.org. Should it also be requested on i18n list?

Best regards,

Tiago Santos