Re: Silesian translation

Hi Piotr,

Firefox is right here, on their Pootle:
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/szl/firefox/
LibreOffice has a Silesian group, created just a few days ago. You can find
it here: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/szl/

For now I'm working on Firefox and want to make it before the release of the
new version (I translated much more than you can see on their Pootle right
now) to create some kind of publicity and get some momentum that would make
people interested in Silesian translations. Perhaps thanks to that I'll find
some cooperators. Silesian efforts have been quite chaotic for the past few
years and I'm trying to put everything together.

That's amazing, thank you. Let me know if you need any help.

BTW, what is the plural rule for Silesian? Is it the same as for Polish?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org