Re: Team report at GUADEC

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

GUADEC is coming soon and as usual we'll have the team reports there.
Is anyone volunteering to present? If nobody else wants to do it, I'll
do it. In any case, let me know of any highligh and interesting
development you can think of for the past year, so that we can share
them with the rest of the community!

I would note that vapier has been doing yeoman's work in the
localedata domain.  Looking at the ChangeLog there may bring a few
newsy tidbits to mind (e.g. new languages, progress towards content
compatibility between glibc locales and CLDR locales, etc.)

The team report happened on the 13th, so your email arrived too late.

You can watch it at
https://media.ccc.de/v/100-gnome_foundation_annual_general_meeting__reports

--
Alexandre Franke