Re: GNOME 3.20 Release Video translated to 13 languages

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 8:16 , Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:08 , Fabio Tomat <f t public gmail com> wrote:
The same happens for friulian (fur)

I'm having difficulties uploading friulian among the list of 178 supported languages in youtube. I have sent feedback to Google Services about it. I will include the srt files next to the video in a tarball though.

Took me a while but the good news is that the downloadable version of the release video now includes all languages including Friulian. :)

https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/xphT2h7ykpNtUbF

-Bastian