Re: GNOME 3.20 Release Video translated to 13 languages

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 6:34 , Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff gnome org> wrote:
Thanks guys for making such video, and for providing subtitles for it.   However, I notice that Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) is not available. Is there any technical issue in its PO file?

Slip from my side, sorry. Should be available now, thanks for pointing out!