Re: GNOME 3.18: Video ready for translation

Hi Bastian,

Can you upload Serbian translation? It is in the Damned Lies, but I am not able to commit them directly.

~ Miloš,
Coordinator for the Serbian team

27.09.2015. 23.37, "Bastian Ilso" <hougaard junior gmail com> је написао/ла:
Hi,

I have uploaded subtitles in Chinese (Simplified), English, French, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Swedish and Vietnamese. Thanks for the help so far, keep em coming!

-Bastian