Re: GNOME 3.18: Video ready for translation

Hello Bastian,

There's a grammar mistake with convience. Could you please fix it to convenience?

Tom

On 22 September 2015 at 18:45, Bastian <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

As part of the upcoming GNOME 3.18 release activities, I have made a release video with subtitles. The subtitles are uploaded to Damned Lies for translation here :

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/video-subtitles/
(at the bottom)

The video will be publicly available from Wednesday the 23rd. For reference, you can stream/download it using one of these two links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0VSKvfNEI
https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/PmaIHZ1R78PzgaR

I will monitor the module and make sure we get the subtitles in as soon as possible. Let the translating commence! :)

-Bastian