Re: Typo in release notes

Mmmm... maybe I hadn't the last version of the po file, and the string might have changed.

I'm uploading the translation I have in local and will review it.

Thanks!

> I've detected a small typo in the release notes. Where it says "these
> gestures can also be used touchpads." it should be ""these gestures can also
> be used in touchpads."
>
> I haven't my SSH key now, so I can't fix it. Could somebody please do it?

Are you sure? It looks like this:

"However, it has only been possible to use them with a touchscreen.
Now, in &gnomeversion;, these gestures can also be used with
touchpads."

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg