Re: Typo in release notes

I've detected a small typo in the release notes. Where it says "these
gestures can also be used touchpads." it should be ""these gestures can also
be used in touchpads."

I haven't my SSH key now, so I can't fix it. Could somebody please do it?

Are you sure? It looks like this:

"However, it has only been possible to use them with a touchscreen.
Now, in &gnomeversion;, these gestures can also be used with
touchpads."

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg