Re: Renaming a project

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Pierre Wieser <pwieser trychlos org> wrote:
Hi all,

Hi,

As I am preparing the process of renaming files, sed strings and rename components, I ask myself
what to do with i18n strings:

Thanks for reaching out to us.

- may I sed strings in the po/ subdir too ? (this may work for latin characters only...)

Please don't.

- or should I rather leave this subdirectory unchanged, so leaving all this rather boring work
 to the translation teams ?

Yes please.

:-)

Also let us know when you actually move the git repos around, so that
we can update the corresponding branches and references on Damned
lies.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Franke