Renaming a project

Hi all,

I am the maintainer of Nautilus-Actions.

Because Nautilus has been renamed to Files in Gnome, and also because I want extend my application
to support some other file-managers, I plan to rename it to file-manager-actions.

As I am preparing the process of renaming files, sed strings and rename components, I ask myself
what to do with i18n strings:
- may I sed strings in the po/ subdir too ? (this may work for latin characters only...)
- or should I rather leave this subdirectory unchanged, so leaving all this rather boring work
 to the translation teams ?

Regards,
Pierre