Re: New DL option for committers

Le 22. 10. 15 11:13, Hannie Dumoleyn a écrit :
Thanks for the info. As you can see when you click on the link I was
working in GNOME 3.16 (old stable), but unfortunately I do not get this
option "Sync with Master". At the top I do see a notice "Activity going
on in master". Could that be the reason why I do not get "Sync with Master"?
Hannie

Hannie,

Did you choose the action "Submit to repository"? The checkbox only appears when you choose that action in the dropdown menu.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net