Re: Support to video creation destinated to attract new colaborators in translation team

Thanks Daniel !

Firstly I intend to work on the creation of the transcription/scripts, then find a good way to record video with audio synchronized. In my opinion the Gnome shell recording feature is amazing, but it only records video without audio.

Best regards, Enrico Nicoletto.

Hi!

I've though doing something like this several times, but had no time to do it. Should be quite easy... just recording the desktop, and using a microphone to explain the steps would be enough to have a good videotutorial about getting involved in the team. Once done, uploading it to Youtube and linking it directly in your team's frontpage would be recheable by everyone.

Maybe doing it first would encourage other teams to follow the example, and could create a good batch of tutorials ;-)

Great idea!

Greetings to all,

Since last year I and Rafael Ferreira were thinking about the creation of videos to teach and attract newcomers to the Brazilian Portuguese Translation team.

The main idea is to teach how to register in Damned Lies, starting translating, using Po editors softwares, the norms used in Brazilian Portuguese team, how to review the translation and submitting it to Damned Lies.

I would like to know if GNOME could support us in someway and we are willing to receive ideas.

Thanks,
Enrico Nicoletto.