Support to video creation destinated to attract new colaborators in translation team

Greetings to all,

Since last year I and Rafael Ferreira were thinking about the creation of videos to teach and attract newcomers to the Brazilian Portuguese Translation team.

The main idea is to teach how to register in Damned Lies, starting translating, using Po editors softwares, the norms used in Brazilian Portuguese team, how to review the translation and submitting it to Damned Lies.

I would like to know if GNOME could support us in someway and we are willing to receive ideas.

Thanks,
Enrico Nicoletto.