Re: String additions to 'evolution.gnome-3-16'

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 10:33 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
Your commit https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?h=gnome-3
-16&id=c1685511ac18512b35313127d2abce643bc9466e
breaks the string freeze and I don't remember us granting an
exception
for that. Does this really have to go on the 3.16 branch too?

        Hi,
you are right, I forgot to ask for an exception, a string freeze break,
in the stable branch. I just took the master commit and applied it to
the stable branch as well. My idea was to provide the functionality to
the user earlier, not after ~6 months.

Thinking of it, the strings were added only to GSettings, nothing UI
visible inside Evolution itself. I even do not know why we localize
those settings key descriptions, when it's meant to be hidden and users
might not go there unless really necessary (or when being guided to do
so intentionally), no? I do not mean it as an excuse for my fault, I'm
only thinking aloud.
        Bye,
        Milan