Re: Problems submitting Video-subtitles

On Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:58:00 +0100
Anders Jonsson <anders jonsson norsjovallen se> wrote:

Hi,
we're having a problem in the Swedish translation team with two
translations of videos that can't be committed through Damned lies, due
to them being in a non-standard location.

This is the same as the problem previously seen in
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2014-September/msg00032.html
on this list.

I believe there is a bug filed for it somewhere...

The modules in question are:
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/2005/943/112
(video-subtitles/documentation-video) and
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/2005/948/112 (video-subtitles/gnome314).

Could someone please help us commit these?

Done.

Cheers,
pk