Manual push of some translations

Hi,
I have problem with some Swedish trnalsations for help files that can't be committed automatically from l10n.gnome.org. If someone could help with committing these it would be much appreciated.

First is tali, which can't be uploaded due to adding new translations for documentation not yet being supported.

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/tali/gnome-3-16/help/sv

This translation is against 3-16, but it would be great if it could be added to master as well, so I don't have to repeat this request later.

The following three packages are more of a mystery. There are previous translations, but for some reason they can't be modified. Example error message for soundjuicer below:

[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot modify 'help/sv/sv.po' To ssh://git.gnome.org/git/sound-juicer ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/sound-juicer'

Translations with this problem:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/sound-juicer/master/help/sv

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-panel/master/fish/sv

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-panel/master/clock/sv