Re: Evolution 3.12.x series is over

On Tue, 2015-02-10 at 00:52 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
Didn't you add a new string in this branch 4 days ago? Do you expect
it to remain untranslated forever?

For reference the commit is
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?h=evolution-data-server-3-12&id=c8b968ccb5e505c7cc314c57af1a5af921022187

The string is "Cannot create folder containing '%s'"

        Hi,
my bad, I overlooked that string addition when backporting (applying)
the patch to the stable branch. The string will be shown in UI only if
a user will try to create a folder which contains a dot in a Maildir
account which doesn't support dots in folder names (because the dot is
a folder separator). This doesn't affect On This Computer mail folders.

It will remain untranslated until evolution-data-server 3.14.0 will be
released, which is together with GNOME 3.16.0. The 3.14.0 will become a
new stable version.

I know this is not ideal and I violated string freeze on the stable
branch, but it was unintentional and the thing the patch fixes seems
more crucial than one untranslated string which might not be shown
that often for regular users (actually not at all for users whom do
not connect to private Maildir folders).
        Bye,
        Milan