Evolution 3.12.x series is over

        Hello,
I'd like to inform you that the Evolution 3.12.x series is over. That
means, I do not plan to do any further releases from evolution-data-
server-3-12, evolution-3-12, evolution-ews-3-12 and evolution-mapi-3-
12 branches of the respective modules after the final (today's) release
of 3.12.11.

I noticed that there are still changed translations and such, thus
take this as a heads-up to not waste your time on these (now)
effectively dead branches and focus on the master branches instead.
        Bye,
        Milan