The best approach would be download individual po file of GNOME version 3.18 (Stable version)for exmaple https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-menus.master/gnome-menus.master.lo.po), it will populate onto the next version once we have completed (using PoEdit software (https://poedit.net/) for now and to make sure using Lao Unicode font (Phetsarath OT-https://sourceforge.net/projects/laofoss/files/Lao%20UNICODE%20font/Phetsarath%20OT%20(Lao%20UNICODE%20Font)/ ) for your translation. After you completed, do submit back to gnome.org.

Regards,
Anousak

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Saikeo Kavhanxay <kavhanxay hotmail com> wrote:

Hi Anousak,

Thank you for your quick response. I have already done register. It would be good if you have some guideline for me to start translating.

Thank you.

Regards,

Saikeo

From: Anousak Souphavanh [mailto:anousak gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:37 AM
To: Saikeo Kavhanxay <kavhanxay hotmail com>
Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org
Subject: Re: GNOME Lao Translation Team

Saikeo,

Do register yourself and I will assign you to work the Lao translation.

Regards,

Anousak

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Saikeo Kavhanxay <kavhanxay hotmail com> wrote:

Hi GNOME i18n Team,

I am Saikeo from Laos. Now it’s seem that Lao Translation Team wasn’t active and I want to reactive it again. I have some experienced about localization before.

If anyone have any suggestion about this please advise me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Saikeo

Regards,
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh
Managing Director, Sakurity and Xangdao Consulting
Email: anousak gmail com
Email: anousak xy-mobile com
Skype: xangdao1
Cell: 856-20-5549-3166
http://www.xangdao.com
http://www.xy-mobile.com

"Small thing can make a big impact", Anousak.
"What we do in life echoes in eternity", Maximus.

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Albert Einstein
Bourichanh Road, Phonsinuan Village, Sisatthanak District
VTE, Lao PDR
At your service for complete ICT solutions.