Re: Shortcut windows and strings' context

On 11.12.15 19:42, Piotr Drąg wrote:
I know that it differs from language to language, its conventions,
style, etc. But do I understand correctly that your language could
also use context in the help strings?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your initiative, just your example is controversial to me.

True, I'd appreciate comments on strings to determinate whether they used by shortcuts overview or somewhere else. Actually context are always welcome.