Re: Vertimus access please

Le 10. 12. 15 19:56, Mingye Wang (Arthur2e5) a écrit :
+1. User data loss is indeed a problem, and it seems especially awful
when it happens to privileged users.

If the old account still exists, no data loss should happen, just ask and we'll do our best to fix things.

One time when hanging out on #kde-cn freenode, I found `nihui' who was a
GNOME zh_CN reviewer a couple of years ago. He then decided to log back
in and see what's happening with GNOME l10n, only to find out that his
account disappeared.

Yes, old accounts are periodically cleaned, see https://git.gnome.org/browse/damned-lies/tree/people/models.py#n71

Claude
--