Re: GIMP Spanish Translation

Hi Giovanni,

Many thanks for your interest in collaborating with the Spanish transaltion of GIMP. First of all, you should suscribe to our mailing list [1] and send a welcome message (in Spanish ;-) ) to introduce yourself and I'll send you some instructions about how the team works and the initial steps into it.

Thanks again and welcome!

Hello GIMP/GNOME Team

My name is Giovanni and I'm from Paraguay. I am currently contributing translating LibreOffice to Guarani (Paraguayan Indigenous language).

I speak Spanish, Portuguese, English and some Italian. I would like to contribute to the Spanish GIMP translation for the upcoming versions. I checked the Gnome l10n translation list for GIMP and noticed the Spanish l10n was not completed.

I would love to be part of the GIMP L10n team.

Thanks

-Gio