GIMP Spanish Translation

Hello GIMP/GNOME Team

My name is Giovanni and I'm from Paraguay. I am currently contributing translating LibreOffice to Guarani (Paraguayan Indigenous language).

I speak Spanish, Portuguese, English and some Italian. I would like to contribute to the Spanish GIMP translation for the upcoming versions. I checked the Gnome l10n translation list for GIMP and noticed the Spanish l10n was not completed.

I would love to be part of the GIMP L10n team.

Thanks

-Gio