Re: String freeze break request for 1 string for Orca

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
Hey all.

Hi Joanie,

I can either
cause that symbol to not be spoken, or I can mark it for translation.
I'm requesting the latter, but I'm fine with the former.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, it really helps get a good grasp
of the situation. You here have a +1 from i18n to mark it for
translation, one more to go.

# Translators: this is the spoken representation for the character '◾'
(U+25fe)
_shapes['\u25fe'] = _("black medium small square")

You said it's being used as a bullet. Isn't it weird to speak this
then? I imagine "Things I like colon black medium small square GNOME
black medium small square playing guitar" and that sounds really
weird.

--
Alexandre Franke