Re: Doubt on GTK strings

Hi;

On 16 April 2015 at 21:37, Rafael Ferreira <rafael f f1 gmail com> wrote:
The message catalog (PO) of GTK+ "po-properties", which can be found
in [1] contain strings like "Snap edge set", "Cell background set",
"Editability set".

I understand "set" is used as similiar "define". However I'd like to
confirm if it is something like e.g. "Snap edge definided", which
means Snap edge was enabled.

Does someone know if my logic is correct?

It's correct.

The '*-set' properties are used to notify whether or not the
corresponding property is set, and should be honoured, so if
'snap-edge' is the corresponding property, the 'snap-edge-set'
property means whether the 'snap-edge' property is set or not.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io