Re: Remove user from DL

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 13:37 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
It has been an explicit request by the user, who doesn't want her
personal data appear in the web, data that are reachable by Google and
other search engines, so I think we should respect this decission due
to protect her personal data.

l10n.gnome.org is a public website and I think it's recognizable as
such. Sorry but if you don't want your personal data to appear on the
web, don't put it on the web? Or maybe I don't understand the problem?

Another possible solution is edit the profile with false data, but
that should not be honest for me.

https://l10n.gnome.org/users/detail_change/ allows editing anything.

andre

PS: No need to CC me; reply to list is sufficient as I'm subscribed.
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/