Re: Remove user from DL

It has been an explicit request by the user, who doesn't want her personal data appear in the web, data that are reachable by Google and other search engines, so I think we should respect this decission due to protect her personal data.

Another possible solution is edit the profile with false data, but that should not be honest for me.

El 13/04/2015 13:02, "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net> escribió:
On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 12:56 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
> Just a quick question. How can a DL user remove completely his/her
> profile from DL?

Why allow that? Deletion might corrupt historical data where the user
was involved in translating. Deleting a user is not possible in Bugzilla
either for exactly those reasons.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net