Re: Help in spanish language

Hi Michael,

As Alexandre has already said, you can suscribe to our mailing list, and I'll explain you how the team works.

Thanks for your interest!

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Michael Ramirez
<radical_michael hotmail com> wrote:
> Greetings, I have a question for you: I would like to collaborate on
> gnome-i18n, but I'm a Spanish speaker with limited knowledge of the English
> language, and I wonder if some guidance is available in Spanish to learn to
> work with translations?

Hi,

The Spanish team page is https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/es/
There you will find a link to their mailing list (which should be in
Spanish), and their documentation in Spanish (
http://es.gnome.org/Documentacion/Traductores ).

Good luck with your contributions!

--
Alexandre Franke