Re: GTXML report: errors in documentation

Hello

The "mismatched tag" and "not well-formed" are generally real errors.
I still don't have a way of telling which constructs are legal in the
case of "undefined entity" which may therefore (and frequently does)
give false positives e.g. in Japanese and Brazilian-Portuguese.  If we
had a way to know which constructs (—, & and all that) are
legal, then this would be easier.

Should we disable the check for "undefined entity"?  Some errors would
go undetected, but people might pay more attention since they will all
be real errors.

Best regards
Ask

And now with the report attatched