Re: GTXML report: errors in documentation

Here is the las report, and these are the affected languages:

de
el
fr
ja
pt_BR
ro
sl

Note that this report also contains errors in non-core modules, which are not under the release cycle, so no need to fix them ASAP (but highly recommended).

Cheers!

Am Mittwoch, den 10.09.2014, 12:51 +0200 schrieb Daniel Mustieles
García:
> Hi all,
>
> As usual, I've created a report (attatched) with the languages
> containing typos or errors in tags in documentation files. Here is the
> list of the affected languages:
>
> cs
> de

de should be fixed. Thank you for your efforts.

I'd say it would make sense if you run the report again, if possible for
you, so people can fix some more issues on the weekend for the 3.14
release next week.

--
Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com>