Re: Inactive coordinator

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:48:00 +0200 Mișu Moldovan wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:04:02 +0200 Bogdan Mințoi wrote:

Hello again,
[snip]

Bogdan, please understand that it could well be that Lucian Grijincu,
the current coordinator, is away from the Internet for a few weeks and
it might take some time to be able to administer the mailing list
again so that we are able to add your address. Sorry for the
inconvenience, we are doing this in our free time and sometimes it
shows…

For the record, Lucian Grijincu (the current Romanian translation team
coordinator) has responded and we (Daniel and me) have re-gained access
to the admin interface. And I was able to approve Bogdan's membership
and moderate his first mail to the Romanian team mailing list. To which
I have also responded there, the conversation is archived at
http://sourceforge.net/p/gnomero/mailman/gnomero-list/?viewmonth=201411

Unfortunately, it could well be that all this still wouldn't qualify as
an answer for Bogdan. His message in the first mail to the Romanian list
is that he is available to be appointed as coordinator… :)