Re: Inactive coordinator

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:04:02 +0200 Bogdan Mințoi wrote:

Hello again,

this is the second email I write, regarding the status of the Romanian
translation team inactive-coordinator.

What I did so far:
    - sent emails to the actual coordinator, Lucian Adrian Grijincu
(no response so far);
    - sent emails to the gnomero-list lists sourceforge net,
explaining the situation
      (still no response from anyone);

I have privately wrote to you on Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:17:25 +0200,
explaining that we, the administrators of the list, are not able to
approve new members momentarily and requested a bit of patience from
you. Have you received this?

The problem is that only two of the current four admins are still
active in the project and none of us knows the current admin password
for the SourceForge mailing list.

    - sent a first email to gnome-i18n gnome org, explaining the
situation (still no response);

I have publicly answered you on 11 Nov 2014 22:44:59 +0200. In case you
haven't read the message, here's an archived copy:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2014-November/msg00022.html

    - sending now this message, to gnome-i18n gnome org, asking for
advice/help again.

The above steps were taken in 3 weeks time, yet no answer for
anybody. The current status for the Romanian language team is:
    - 70 % of the interface modules are translated;
    - 4 % of the documentation modules are translated;
If this state is not resolved within a decent amount of time, there
is no point in continuing further translating any modules, because of
inactive members.

I find it intriguing that you are repeatedly making the claim that
nobody is answering your calls. I think I'm not the only one that
answered your messages, I know from one of the mails on our list that
Daniel Șerbănescu has also CC'ed your address in one of his appeals to
the unresponsive admin that has set up the last password. It was sent
on Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:59:49 +0100. Daniel is in CC to this mail too.

Bogdan, please understand that it could well be that Lucian Grijincu,
the current coordinator, is away from the Internet for a few weeks and
it might take some time to be able to administer the mailing list again
so that we are able to add your address. Sorry for the inconvenience,
we are doing this in our free time and sometimes it shows…