Re: String additions to 'zenity.master'

Hello,

Branch created. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, please, you can fix the grammar. Sorry, English isn't my main language.

Kind regards,
Arx Cruz

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'zenity.master':
>
> + "Enable ellipsize in dialog text. This fix the high window size with big texts"

Hi Arx,

Commit ec0c2f3292b3db0fdad7f02ed068a97b66f7a2ea breaks the string
freeze. Could you please branch for gnome-3-12 before this change?

Also, is it a problem if I fix grammar in the new string (in the
master branch)? I think "Enable ellipsizing in the dialog text. This
fixes the high window size with long texts" would be fine.

Thanks for maintaining zenity!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg