Re: String additions to 'zenity.master'

This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
http://l10n.gnome.org.

There have been following string additions to module 'zenity.master':

+ "Enable ellipsize in dialog text. This fix the high window size with big texts"

Hi Arx,

Commit ec0c2f3292b3db0fdad7f02ed068a97b66f7a2ea breaks the string
freeze. Could you please branch for gnome-3-12 before this change?

Also, is it a problem if I fix grammar in the new string (in the
master branch)? I think "Enable ellipsizing in the dialog text. This
fixes the high window size with long texts" would be fine.

Thanks for maintaining zenity!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg