Re: 3.12 Release Notes Available to Translate

Rafael Ferreira wrote:
Should I see the translated version of release notes when accessing
https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.12/ ? Just asking, because I
see it in English.  To see in my language (pt_BR) I have to append
"index.html.pt_BR" to the URL..

This is based on content-negociation so it should happen automatically
if your browser is configured correctly; but in your specific case
maybe there's a misconfiguration on the server and a mismatch between
pt-br and pt_BR.

(CC to Andrea Veri, he could probably tell)

        Fred