Re: Strings additions to Glade

On 17/03/2014, at 21:45, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:

I think I didn't communicate myself properly. I expected that you
would release 3.11.91 tarball later that day or something, not two
weeks later. I'm sorry for misinforming you.

That was my intention too, but then realized I had to add this dialog to let people know about the survey
And it was not up until today I had the time to look into it.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/