Re: Strings additions to Glade

You know that you are supposed to ask for a string freeze break, instead
of bluntly announcing one?

Also, where's the mnemonic for "Do not show this dialog again"?

andre

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 20:39 -0300, Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
Hi guys I had to add a few extra strings to make sure user will know
about the survey.

I added a dialog at the beginning with the following strings

"We are conducting a user survey\n would you like to take it now?"
"If not, you can always find it in the Help menu."

[x] "Do not show this dialog again" (checkbutton)

and this string is shown in the status bar if the user checks the
"Do not show this dialog again" checkbutton

"Go to Help -> Registration & User Survey and complete our survey!"

Sorry for adding new string this late, but I think this is really important

thanks

Juan Pablo