Re: New release of Transmageddon planned

Ok, I've fixed it in master branch.

i18n list is in Cc

Thanks for your quick response!

Please do! thanks in advance :)

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Ok, no problem, as you can include it in the POTFILES.skip file, so it's strings won't appear in the PO file.

Do you want me to fix it?

HI Daniel,
Actually I was trying to remove that file from being translated as none of the strings in that file are actually used in the application.

Christian