Re: adding Geary to GNOME's translation project

Damned Lies says that DOC_LINGUAS is missing.

The help section doesn´t show any locales.

Regards, Enrico.

Em 12/01/2014 14:04, Piotr Drąg escreveu:
2014/1/12 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>:
Piotr, should we add Geary's documentation into DL? There are several .page
files, so it may be interesting to have it translated.

Is there any change needed in the building system or it can be added as is?

I've added the help to Damned Lies. It seems to be working,
more-or-less. Unfortunately, I don't know if we need to do anything
more.

Best regards,