From: Rafael Ferreira <rafael f f1 gmail com>
Date: 2014-08-13 14:46 GMT+02:00
Subject: Getting "invalid captcha" on subscribe in mail list
To: gnome-infrastructure gnome org

Hi there,

I'm currently the admin of 'gnome-pt_br-list' mail list [1]. Users
reported to me that they can't subscribe to the aforementioned mail
list, receiving "invalid captcha" message.

I notice that the reCaptcha form, introduced in may 2014 I presume
[2], is being displayed in a lot of mail-lists, but a lot of
translation teams' mail list (maybe all?) doesn't have captcha.
Probably a problem for them as well.

Can someone please take a look at this issue?

Thanks in advance!

[2] https://www.dragonsreach.it/2014/05/03/adding-recaptcha-support-to-mailman/

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira