Re: String additions to 'gnome-terminal.gnome-3-12'

My commit
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-terminal/commit/?h=gnome-3-12&id=8bd35254ff2145e82ea42ab5664b7f71874c7119
apparently went against the string freeze guideline. I'm sorry for that.

It's been 4 days already. Please revert the commit.

I'd like to request an approval for this change.

I don't feel this is important enough to break the string freeze at
this point. Maybe other coordinators have a different opinion, but I
wouldn't hold my breath.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg