Re: Hebrew Team Changes

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response, I'm sorry for too late for
replay, I wasn't here yesterday.

I'm glad to be the new Hebrew team coordinator, and hope we will make
a better translation, from work of more than two people.

Just to be clear: Yaron Shahrabani still here, he just with not many
time to work on the translation. he still the committer of the
team (i.e. with a git access) (and me).

Btw, git accsess to translator is still useful, for added files to
the POTFILE.in, to mark strings as translatable, etc.

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ד', אפר 16, 2014 בשעה 10:04 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> כתב:
Le mercredi 16 avril 2014 à 18:15 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García a