From: fr33domlover <fr33domlover riseup net>
Date: 2014-04-16 10:48 GMT+02:00
Subject: Hebrew Team Changes
To: gnome-i18n gnome org

Hello,

I'm participating in the Hebrew translation team. It's a tiny team with
just 3-4 people, and activity changing all the time: Some people being
more busy with other life activites, some becoming less busy.

Since recently Damned Lies has become the way to post translations, some
new role assignments are required.

The current "official" team coordinator is inactive for very long time
and didn't respond to my message, and the actual coordinator has been
very busy for several months. In addition, there are no Committers at
all, so I can't even commit my work to Git.

I'd like to make the following changes. First, these are the current
active translators I know of:

- yoseforb (who also does coding and has git access)
- fr33domlover (me)

I'd like yoseforb to be the new coordinator, and the "team website" to
point to the gnome-il IRC channel. Also, I'd like yoseforb to have all
privileges: Commiter, Reviewer, etc. - and unless there are some other
strict requirements for these roles, I'd like to be a Committer too
(fr33domlover), since having just a single person do this is a
bottleneck.

I've been sending yoseforb patches and he would push them with my name
as signed-off, which was of course a bit inconvenient workaround...

If the team coordinator has privileges to change the Hebrew team
details, then that's all I need: Once yosrforb (who is very active) has
these permissions, we'll edit the page with up-to-date info. Otherwise I
need all the changes mentioned above.

Thanks in advance!
fr33
(skrack @ GimpNet)