Re: String additions to 'gnome-shell.gnome-3-0'

Can anyone explain what the meaning of "calendar:MY" is and how it should be translated. Literally "kalendar:MIN" in Danish, but I fear some secret syntax is at play here.

\Kenneth

2013/9/27 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>
2013/9/27 GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org>:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-shell.gnome-3-0':
>
> + "calendar:MY"
>     + "calendar:week_start:0"

Hi good folks of i18n,

This is fallout from updating gettext on damned-lies to the newest
version, which in itself is a very good thing. Strings in _javascript_
are now extracted *correctly*, therefore we get "new" strings in
gnome-shell. I know it's tempting to update old branches to have 100%
in statistics, but please avoid doing that if you can. There will be
no new releases on anything older than 3.10, so updating master should
be enough. If you absolutely need to do that though, that's also not
the end of the world. ;)

And big thanks to Andrea Veri for updating gettext! We really
appreciate your work.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/