Re: String freeze break in seahorse-nautilus

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
Hi Andika,

I see that you committed a typo fix to seahorse-nautilus. I'm afraid
it's a string freeze break, both on master (as there is no gnome-3-10
branch yet) and, more importantly, on gnome-3-8. Could you please
revert both commits and apply it again to master after
seahorse-nautilus has branched for gnome-3-10?

Revert done. So if I found any small typo like this in the future,
what is the best course?

Thank you, and sorry for misunderstanding.